With the Saunum equipment warranty, Saunum guarantees that the product will be free from material and manufacturing defects for a specified period after the date of purchase. In the event of a defect in the device during the warranty period due to the use of low-quality materials or low quality of assembly, the recommended repair partners of Saunum will repair or replace the device or its defective part without charging for labour and spare parts under the conditions below. Saunum reserves the right to decide whether to replace the defective component or replace the device with a new one. Replaced defective product components remain the property of Saunum.
- The warranty is only valid if a completed installation report is submitted with the claim.
- The device has been connected to the power network by a qualified electrician in accordance with the regulations in force.
- The warranty period of the sauna climate device when used in a private sauna is two (2) years.
- The warranty period of the sauna climate device when used in a public sauna is one (1) year.
The warranty does not cover:
- routine maintenance, cleaning the device, and replacing components due to normal wear and tear;
- adapting or modifying the device to use it for purposes other than those stated in the operating instructions;
- risks associated with transport;
- damage caused by misusing the device;
- damage caused by improper installation of the device;
- repairs performed by a party other than a recommended repair partner (maintenance partner) of Saunum;
- accidents, lightning, water, fire, improper ventilation, or other factors beyond the control of Saunum;
- faults caused by the use of stones and salt balls not recommended by the manufacturer;
- heaters and salt balls.
The maintenance instructions for the device are given in the user manual of the device.
Please note! Sauna climate devices may only be connected to the electrical network by a professional electrician in accordance with the applicable regulations.
Thoroughly read the entire user manual before using the device and keep it in a safe and easily accessible place for future reference.